Please download the attached file and replace the extension with .exe. This tool will disable autorun. By this we can prevent virus which is spreading from external drives like CD, Pen drive etc
We are happy to launch SMS tracking facility as an initiative to provide better service to our customers. Initially, the service is available for Speed Post and eMO (electronic money order).
The steps involved:
1) You need to send SMS to 55352 in the following format:
For Speed Post:
SP<space>Speed Post number
EMS<space>Speed Post number
MO<space>eMO PNR No
EMO<space>eMO PNR No
2) 'IN' at the end of Speed Post number need not be given. Eg. if the Speed Post number is EK123456789in; you need to send the message as: SP EK123456789
The service is not case sensitive - you may use capitals or lower case or a mix of both.
3) Speed Post data is available from 19 September 2009 onwards.
eMO data is available from 23 September 2009 onwards.
4) The data will be retained upto 3 months from the date of booking for the purpose of SMS tracking.
5) The service is available across all service providers in the country. Rates charged by the service provider are applicable.