03 March 2015
07 January 2015
Tool to Configure Holidays 2015 by PoTools
- Click on Sql Configuration to enter Server Details.
- Using Admin Login you can Also Create new database for your circle.
- View list is used to check your Circle Holiday List 2015
Holiday List 2015 Configured in
- Point Of Sale, Sub Account, Sanchay Post.
- Developed by Admin, PoTools.
- Configure holidays 2014 in Three Modules with one click.
- Point Of Sale.
- Sub Accounts.
- Sanchay Post.
No Need to Configure Weekly holidays separately.
08 August 2014
09 May 2014
Update Delivered / Returned COD Articles
In Most of the Post Offices COD Article Status Not updated in Parcel Net MIS, and Postman Status so that those COD articles Status shows Still in Deposit.
Reason for Non Updation of COD Article Status
- COD Window Delivered articles not updated due to Previous version of Parcel Net issues.
- Delivered / Returned Message has been broken while transmit from Local server.
- Not Taken BO COD Article returns.
Window Delivery Issues
In many Sub Offices / Head Offices were taken the returns as window delivered but in Postman Module show the Status as "Still In Deposit" but in Remarks "Window Delivery".
- Download attached script from PoTools.
- Execute Once Using MM Script Tool.
- Execute R Net Communication and wait at least 24 hours to update in Parcel Net MIS.
Update Article Status in MIS
In Some of the Offices, article status was not update even taking the correct returns. This issues not only for the COD Articles and also the Register, Parcel articles.
- After Day End / Before Day Begin - Login as Postman Supervisor
- Goto Tools > Click On delivery / Undelivery Article Message.
- Execute R Net communication.
- Wait at Least 24 hours to update MIS Status.
BO COD Returns Not Taken
In some case few SOs not Taken the BO COD Article Returns, just enter the COD Value in Sub Account Module and just make it in Treasury Account. Those articles was not updated and payment also has not done at booking office to Bulk COD Customer.
Contact CEPT with COD article Number and Paid date to Update the delivery Status.
06 May 2014
COD Messages Received:
No Articles were found while fetch in Postman Module
Solution Shared by
RABINARAYAN CHOUDHURY Mobile : +91-9778236897
- Download attached Script from PoTools.
- Execute Once Using MM Script Tools.
- Now you can Fetch the Article in Postman Module.
94 Department of Post employees have been identified as the top performers for their outstanding contribution in the Change Network of IT Modernisation Project 2012. Our Change Leaders and Change Agents have gone that extra mile in ensuring their fellow DoP employees are aware of the upcoming solutions and have relayed employee concerns to us. We thank each one of you for taking up your role in the Change Network with such zeal and look forward to your continued efforts in the times ahead.
Click here to get the detailed list of the Top Performers