Update Delivered / Returned COD Articles
In Most of the Post Offices COD Article Status Not updated in Parcel Net MIS, and Postman Status so that those COD articles Status shows Still in Deposit.
Reason for Non Updation of COD Article Status
- COD Window Delivered articles not updated due to Previous version of Parcel Net issues.
- Delivered / Returned Message has been broken while transmit from Local server.
- Not Taken BO COD Article returns.
Window Delivery Issues
In many Sub Offices / Head Offices were taken the returns as window delivered but in Postman Module show the Status as "Still In Deposit" but in Remarks "Window Delivery".
- Download attached script from PoTools.
- Execute Once Using MM Script Tool.
- Execute R Net Communication and wait at least 24 hours to update in Parcel Net MIS.
Update Article Status in MIS
In Some of the Offices, article status was not update even taking the correct returns. This issues not only for the COD Articles and also the Register, Parcel articles.
- After Day End / Before Day Begin - Login as Postman Supervisor
- Goto Tools > Click On delivery / Undelivery Article Message.
- Execute R Net communication.
- Wait at Least 24 hours to update MIS Status.
BO COD Returns Not Taken
In some case few SOs not Taken the BO COD Article Returns, just enter the COD Value in Sub Account Module and just make it in Treasury Account. Those articles was not updated and payment also has not done at booking office to Bulk COD Customer.
Contact CEPT with COD article Number and Paid date to Update the delivery Status.